The Homegrown Stage will feature a variety of local bands on Monday, August 21.
The lineup will be as follows:
· 11 a.m.-noon, Hey Honey, Americana
· Noon-1 p.m., Cave Futures, Indie Rock
· 1:30-2:30 p.m., Tawl Paul & Slappin Henry Blue, Blues
· 2:30-3:30 p.m., Porchfire, Country
· 3:30-4:30 p.m., Buzzard, Hard Rock
The stage will be located at the corner of Washington and Walnut Streets from 11a.m.-5 p.m. Admission to ALL of the concerts are FREE.
Shadow Fest will feature regional acts August 19-20 from 5-11 p.m.