Road closures are expected and will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Carbondale Community High School (1301 E. Walnut St.)
- University Mall (1237 E. Main St.)
- Oakland Cemetery (Corner of Oakland Ave. & Rigdon St.)
- Shuttle service will be provided to and from these locations to Carbondale City Hall Civic Center during August 19-21. The cost is $5 (cash) or $7 (card) per vehicle. The shuttle will operate daily from 10 a.m.-midnight.
- All city-owned public parking lots will be open to the public on a first-come first-serve basis. Two hour metered parking will be enforced.
- Premium parking in Lot #4 (just south of Grand Ave.) will be available for $20 per day.
Information You Could Possibly Add
Getting Around Downtown
Getting around downtown Carbondale is easy. There are many options to choose, including Festival Shuttles, Taxi, Cycle, Uber, and Pedicabs.
Most of our hotels are just a quick trip to the Carbondale Convention Center. Visit our Hotel Transportation page to see which transportation options service your hotel.
The City of Carbondale closes various streets in downtown during the Festival. To help navigate the closures, please view the City’s Festival street closures map.
Area parking ranges in price and availability. Arriving into the downtown area early is the best bet for securing parking. Parking locations and availability can be found on the digital map.
Reserve Parking Now »
( WOULDNT IT BE GREAT IF WE SOLD PARKING ONLINE BEFORE THE DAY OF THE EVENT, and then were able to digitally track all ticket sales and use mobile devices to verify parking:
A SECTION ABOUT LANDMARKS – or – SOMETHING OT HELP ORIENTATE PEOPLE WITH THE DIGITAL MAP