Since the beginning of the bible man has been a prominent figure, then we hear about all the cave ‘men’ as it were, the great kings and pharaohs of the desert and so it goes. It’s fair to say men have been around, in power and representing a particular figure. What that image might be is also determined by the sort of person you are, who you surround yourself with.
For some, it may be that you had 2 dads in the house, for others no dad and their male role-model was the powerful mom, but with each story comes a reason and we all have a chapter in our life’s book where man is ‘the man.’
What do we know as a ‘man?’ Well, there is a technical version which you can read here, but for me, it’s the other half of what I imagine is love. A couple, for instance, is complete when the 2pieces gel, connect and create that circle we look for when it comes to endlessness.
I didn’t have a dad growing up so my circle was completed by my granny which I wouldn’t have wanted any other way. But that’s just me.
My son, on the other hand, looks up to my husband like he is Superman, that’s when Ronaldo isn’t in the picture killing it at the football of course, but he is always under his feet. Wanting to hammer or build anything my husband is putting his hand to.
Men should be strong, with big muscles, sweating and wearing a tool belt. Ha. Or it seems that way in the movies, but certainly muscular for the most part. So how do these guys get so big? Sure they’re hitting the gym and eating steaks and leaves, but there must be more to it?
And there is because as you age the testosterone levels, a natural hormone in the body, starts to decrease in production and this is what is responsible for the muscle growth and size. So to keep their muscles big and continuing to grow they have to add in the missing testosterone, and this is where testosterone boosters come into the picture.
What is a testosterone booster?
Well, it’s pretty straight forward, they are supplements that you take that stimulate the bodily functions to start producing more testosterone. These should be made up of natural components and ingredients for easier absorption into the body, so be sure to read labels and ingredients.
Some people may be hesitant in taking these types of supplements, and even more so if they haven’t done any research which I highly recommend you do, so if this is you take a minute to read this article of other supplement options and start slowly.
How to choose a booster?
The key to any quality product is going to be in the ingredients, we all know that proper ingredients result in that flaky, moist and golden pie. So being the pie, make sure you only add proper products into your body.
Let’s start with vitamin D3. This is a well-known fact that because this vitamin is a cholesterol steroid identical to that of the one found in our bodies, it significantly increases your ‘T’ count.
We get this naturally from the sun as well, but if you live in a grey-skies forever raining country as I had been for the past 10 years, then we need to buy our sunshine in the form of a pretty pill. Then we move onto amino acids, without going into too many medical terms, D-aspartic acid (DAA) aids in the release of the growth hormone.
Fenugreek used for its copious amount of minerals and vitamins has become increasingly popular in the bodybuilding world, a mere 500mg over an 8-week cycle and the results spoke for themselves. Increased strength, less body fat and what we are aiming to achieve, more testosterone production. Woohoo.
If this all seems too much, and it can be overwhelming when you are just starting in the booster world, then visit https://anabolicsteroiddrugs.com/best-testosterone-booster/ for an in-depth look into enhancers and get a better understanding of the process.
5 Benefits of Increasing Your T Production.
- Increased memory. When men age, their brains also seem to retire, queue the rolling eyes as I’m sure my husband made his redundant at times, but adding in a booster can prevent the decay of the brain and therefore keep cognitive skills up to date.
- Confidence. This is a big factor for men, especially when it comes to ‘hooking’ a female counterpart. When they are at the peak, which comes with high levels of testosterone, they can hold conversations better, be confident in their body image and have no issues walking around chest puffed out.
- Alzheimer’s. With this increased memory it goes hand in hand with preventing Alzheimer’s which as we know seems to be inevitable. Keeping the brain and memory functioning at optimal levels is always a bonus. See more amazing advantages in this blog and if it helps you make that final decision to go for it, win-win.
- Strength. This comes as the muscles grow and the bones become denser, you essentially damage them in weight-training and push them harder and further each time, resulting in the hulk gym bunnies you see at the fitness centers.
- Libido. My favorite am I right ladies? The sex drive and desire are dramatically improved, so be sure to get those calories burning my friends.
With all this added manliness and super confidence, now is the time to get out your guitar and write that song for that special lady. We women love a bit of attention, especially the romantic methods we read about in novels, so please gents give us a taste of some Shakespeare from time to time.
If a hymn under the window sill is your style, then be sure to brush up on your steps with this handy guide on how to serenade a woman, she’ll be dreamy-eyed in no time, and you get a chance to dust off the ol’ ukulele.
Leave a Reply